Worked with technologies: Lombok, JSOUP, Apache Camel, Spring Flow.
I understand how they work: Ethernet, TCP/IP, HTTP, RESTFull Services, JVM,
From 2012-2017 worked as a cook and chef-cook in restaurants and bars of Minsk.
Also served in the army of Belarus.
In autumn 2016 entered the "IT Step" on the direction of the System Administrator. I studied for half a year, received a certificate Cisco IT Essentials, after took a break.
In spring 2017 I return to training, but already in the direction of Java Development. This greatly changed my perception of the IT world, it became even more interesting to me.
In the fall of 2018 I had an internship at TouchSoft Lab.
• Java SE - Core, JDBC, JCF, Concurrency
• Java EE - JPA, Servlets, JSP, JAX-RS, WebSocket
• Spring - Core, Boot, MVC, Data, Flow
• SQL - Work with: PostgreSQL, MySQL, H2
• HTML, CSS (+Bootstrap), Thymeleaf
• HTTP, TCP/IP
• Git, Subversion
• I had experience working in Linux.
• Understand the principles of the OOP, and I adhere to them.
• Know methods of database normalization
I'm also a three-time finisher Minsk Half-Marathon.
English Level: Elementary
Hobby: Bicycle, Running, Coding, Read IT literature.