Currently, I am only considering part-time offers. 15-20 hours per week.
SysOps experience is over 10 years.
DevOps experience is over 5 years.
I'm keen on doing my job and constantly improve my professional skills.
Proactive and confident.
- Python, Bash, HCL, Groovy, Powershell
- Ansible, Molecule, AWX, Rundeck, Rudder
- Jenkins, GithubActions, Gitlab-CI/CD, CircleCI, Octopus, Azure DevOps, ArgoCD
- Terraform/Terragrunt/tfswitch/tfsec/checkov, Packer, Vault, Consul, Vagrant
- Make, Maven, Gradle, Grunt, nvm/npm/yarn, msbuild
- Git/hub/lab, Gitea, Bitbucket, Artifactory, Nexus
- Docker, Kubernetes, Helm/Helmfile, Kustomize, Rancher
- Prometheus, Grafana, Thanos, Loki, Promtail, Zabbix, PagerDuty, Freshping
- ELK, Graylog, Jaeger
- SonarQube/Cloud, Sentry, Selenium, Jmeter, JUnit, Siege, Tsung, Jest, Cypress
- RabbitMQ, Celery, Nats
- Redis, Cassandra, Mongo, InfluxDB
- Mysql, Percona, Vitess, Postgresql, Pgpool
- Apache, Nginx, Haproxy, Traefik, Squid, Varnish
- AWS(IAM,VPC,EC2,LC,ASG,ECS,EKS,S3,ELB,EFS,RDS,ACM,SES,SQS,Route53,CodePipeline,Cloudformation,Lambda,Cloudwatch) GCP, Azure, Digital Ocean, Hetzner, OVH
- Cloudflare, Cloudfront
- Bacula, Amanda, AWS Backup, FreeIPA
- Atlassian Stack, Phabricator, Mattermost
- Linux services & utils: kops, kubespray, supervisor, rsync, crond, sshd, vsftpd, bind, ntp, logrotate, csf/ldf, firewalld, iptables, fail2ban, openvpn, IPsec/l2tp, wireguard etc
- Windows services: AD, Exchange, IIS, MSSQL, Hyper-V, WSL2
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate (https://www.credly.com/badges/24aeb72c-b930-4515-9230-aae442d2e645/public_url)
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Fundamentals (https://www.credly.com/badges/93bf4aab-8599-42bf-b772-3b01a481ddc5/public_url)
- Deploy infrastructure and projects code
- Develop and implement IaC templates
- Support QA and Develop teams
- Launch and upgrade current company services
- Support and maintaining network and servers infrastructure
- Deploy and support code analyze systems
Main activities and responsibilities
- Support development team – deployment/CI/CD: Ansible, Jenkins;
- Development and support project (Python/Flask, Celery/Flower,
Postgresql/Pgpool, Redis, Elasticsearch);
- Monitoring: Zabbix, AlertLogic, NewRelic
- Code Analyse: Sonarqube, Sentry
- Logs: Graylog, ELK
- Launch/improve, configure and extend project infrastructure on AWS (VPC/EC2/SG/ASG//IAM/S3/RDS/CF/CloudFormation/EIP/ELB/Route53)
- Support development teams - deployment/CI/CD/envs (Jenkins/CIBox,Travis-CI,CircleCI,BBPipelines);
- IT support users (OS,Acquia,Pantheon, Drupal,Drush,WP,Docker/Docksal,Vagrant,etc);
- Install, maintain and monitoring Web/File-servers/Network devices (LAMP,DNS,Security Access & Patches,Rundeck,Ansible,Fabric,Zabbix).
- Working with clouds: AWS, DO, Linode (Cloudformation,Terraform, Docker Swarm)