ETL developer, mainly SSIS. MS SQL Server developer, DBA.
Working as SSIS Developer.
• Supporting the automated import of clients’ data of 300 + clients for the purpose of strategic planning, analysis, predictive analytics, and campaign performance tracking;
• Executing the required data tasks to support internal processes and standardize outside data sources using SSIS, SQL, Access, and Excel;
• Importing client data into the client’s databases hosted in our environment, and coordination of client interactions with the Data Steward designed to resolve data discrepancies;
• Resolving issues like data discrepancies, troubleshooting ETL processes due to source data changes, and working closely with Data Steward to communicate with clients to gain further understanding of data being received;
• Conducting detailed analysis of client-provided data to ensure accuracy prior to use by analytic department resources;
• Using current programming languages and technologies, preparing code, completing programming, and performing testing and debugging of applications;
• Contributing to project plans, estimations and status updates;
• Data cleansing operations;
• Prepared a couple of application that simplifies overall package development process;
Intercommunication with stakeholders, requirements gathering, planning, and system documentation. The idea and toolbox for requirements gathering were got from the book “Agile DWH Design – From whiteboard to star schema” (Corr & Stagnitto).
Data warehouse modeling and design. ETL processes development and maintenance. Source data profiling, cleansing.
Reporting system development using SSRS paginated and mobile reports.
Part-time work (4h a day).
The whole process documentation starting from requirements till end-user reports.
Product - http://orpheusbanking.com
Working in the Datasource team as a programmer with database development skills.
Participation in the development of mobile banking for credit unions and other financial institutions in the USA.
Spheres of responsibility - payments (Wire transfers, BillPay, Member to the member, PayPal etc.), synchronization of user’s personal contact data with Simytar (one of the US banking cores), XBEA Web services. Learned Symitar Repgen language by own initiative, to have a better understanding of backend banking core.
Development of a reporting system within the Admin Tool, based on MS SQL Server Reporting Services. 20 different reports were developed and integrated into Admin Tool using custom logic.
Modeling DB, writing stored procedures, views and triggers.
Agile SCRUM development methodology.
Development of infrastructure for the enterprise POS system, which has more than 60 points of sale. Integration with the supplier’s systems, which include data transformation and analysis. Consolidation of data from different systems to corporate database using SQL Server Integration Services. Development of corporate reporting portal using SQL Server Reporting Services. Implementation of merge replication with dynamic filters. Ensuring high availability, security, and reliability.
Database server’s hardware configuration. Implementing database recovery plans – ensuring high availability and disaster recovery of the system.
Support Information System Monolit SQL. Development of modules and reports. Ensuring high availability, security and reliability. Support, as well as training users to work with the system and its components.