I’m self-motivated and hardworking. I have strong analytical, interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills. Quick learner with ability to grasp new technologies, can work in multitask mode and under pressure, have comprehensive approach to resolve a problem, ready for a long business trips (had multiple business trips to Germany and USA). I’m experienced in working in multinational team on complex projects
- Analysis of the clients business processes and implementation of models using special company tools.
- Analysis of existing data interchange standards (EDI, EDIFACT, HL7, FHIR etc.) and possibilities of their using in company solutions.
- Work with external third parties to assess partnerships and licensing opportunities
- Work closely with Client Services team to explore new ways of improving existing services and products
- Preparation of the Business Requirements documentation for company products features based on current and possible clients’ needs.
- Assisting Product Manager in release plans creation and tracking. Feature acceptance performing. Creation of common business scenarios with using of released features.
- Work closely with development leads so that product requirements are understood
- Coordinate product releases with marketing, sales, and development teams
- Prototyping of possible solutions
- Monitor and analyze market trends, study competitor's services and products (Healthcare insurance industry)
- Automation of Business Processes.
Worked as a backend JAVA developer as a part of distributed team. Took part in development of complex systems from scratch using following technologies stack:
• Implementation of Feature requests at server side (Spring, Hibernate, DataBases)
• Implementation of Feature Requests at browser side (JQuery/AngularJS, HTML/CSS, Bootstrap 3.0)
• Bug fixing
• Unit tests creation (JUnit, Mockito)
• Leading team of three Java developers
• Assisting PM in PP creation
• Tracking delivery process
• Communicating with clients regarding features development issues.
• Creation of own product from scratch (X-Budget)
- Home Budgeting system –system for home expences accounting – in progress
Position : Product Owner, Lead Developer.
Technologies: Spring MVC, Spring Security, Hibernate (Postgersql), Bootstrap 3.0, JQuery, Angular JS
- Cyveillance OSIUI
Corporate system for analyzing corporate data on each step and managing inner collected data entities.
Position: Front-End developer. Technologies: Spring, ElasticSearch DB, Bootstrap 2.0, Jquery
- Maki project - youtube like web portal for reviewing/uploading and sharing videos
Role: FE/BE Java developer
Technologies: Spring, Hibernate (MySQL), Bootstrap 3.0, JQuery
Achievements: Invented and implemented Home Budgeting System application. Created initial architecture of the application (from scratch), took part in development as a Team Lead and Owner, invented and tracked new features implementation.