▪ High load disaster recovery solution: Product Management and Marketing.
▪ Distributed File Delivery and Synchronization solution: Product Management and Marketing.
▪ Cross-functional projects building. Development and integration pipeline tuning.
▪ Initialisation and planning of internal early adoption projects for Distributed File Delivery and Synchronization solution. (Eat your own dog’s food principle).
▪ Project Management for a custom software development (early adopter) for the high load disaster recovery solution. Roles, SLA definition, release pipeline building.
▪ Business requirement analysis. Scope management, milestones and software requirements definition. Backlog grooming.
▪ Establish implementation and integration strategies, and critical path milestones. Define primary goals by roadmaps creation. Handle change requests and risks management.
▪ Integration and release management for notification and authority subsystems.
▪ Business Analysis (markets and B2B competitors) for Universal File System Driver, and Storage SDK for iOS.
Updated the technical portal, included more than 30 B2B products (SDKs, technical components).
▪ Created projects, scheduled future deliverables, milestones and required tasks.
▪ Coordinated resources. Conducted virtual teams.
▪ Analysed quality of user location determination in Yandex. Implemented experimental infrastructure for Service of Position Location.
▪ Controlled research and production projects related to improving the geo-positioning by Big Data and probabilistic models.
▪ Managed the complete life cycle of the domestic product-service, which defines and provides data about user geo-location by certain input information (e.g. users actions inside Yandex products, GPS and other information, information from data partners, etc.)
▪ Established implementation and integration strategies, execution plans, and critical path milestones. Defined main goals by creating roadmaps. Handled changed requests and risks management.
▪ Applied different project management methodologies and styles of workgroups management based on the team and the goals. Launched Agile model and formalised processes of development, testing and experimentation.
▪ Managed, formalised and implemented of related interdepartmental projects and products (e.g. ISP definition, mobile operators definition, some tasks for anti-phishing and anti-spam projects).
Chief Technology Officer
Август 2011 — Март 2014 (2 года и 8 месяцев)
▪ Collected, analysed and prioritised stockholders requirements, different kinds of expertise and users feedbacks as well as strategically technical decisions.
▪ Handled a development department, recruited employees, created the QA Test group.
▪ Searched, selected and worked with outsourcings.
▪ Analysed businesses and competitors, created use cases, business process models and UML.
▪ Managed and prioritised tasks, resources and costs related to involve with project execution.
▪ Created and managed a B2B product as a solution for private security companies. The solution
included a Hardware part: sensors, alarms, transmitters and receivers, and a Software part: billing
system, alarm centre and a server for data processing.
▪ Managed the product “social network for travellers”. Created and upgraded a travel track maker, a
booking calendar, and business logic.
Project Manager; Deputy Director of Technology and Engineering
Сентябрь 2009 — Сентябрь 2011 (2 года и 1 месяц)
▪ Business Analysing. Documented users’ requirements into functional requirements and Non- functional requirements, created Use Cases, workflow diagrams and UML.
▪ Launched the development department and hired employees.
▪ Coordinated and managed projects for the Social Network for Travellers such as Billing, CMS and
SMS notification subsystems.
Январь 2008 — Февраль 2010 (2 года и 2 месяца)
▪ Business analysis. Created diagrams for business processes, formalised functional and non- functional customers’ requirements, and business correspondence.
▪ Evaluated strategies for the company and projects. Planned and developed acceptance tests.
▪ Motivated and worked with a development team. Presented ideas and customer issues.
▪ Resources and financial management. Worked with virtual, non-virtual and outsourcing teams.
▪ Formalised development processes, created projects, as well as management and software
documentations. (ISO/IEC TR 9294:2005, GOST R ISO/MEK TO 9294-93).
▪ Performed business analysis and managed a Social Network for a recruitment agency.
▪ Started and managed a geo project and Information portals
Июнь 2006 — Сентябрь 2010 (4 года и 4 месяца)
▪ Documented the user requirements into Functional and Non-functional Requirements Documents.
▪ Completed a full lifecycle for a project: Information searching system in the electronic catalogue of
the Library for foreign literature (founder M.I. Rudomino).
▪ Created and controlled Outsource working processes with designers, programmers, Seo optimisers.
▪ Managed short time development projects (e.g. web markets, forums, web Content Management
Systems, and web sites).
Отделение Федерального Казначейства
Paymaster, State Councillor of Russia of the Third Class
Ноябрь 2004 — Сентябрь 2005 (11 месяцев)
▪ Automatisation of work and business process and cases.
▪ Maintaining computer systems as security administrator.
Факультет: Интеллектуальных и информационных систем
Май 2001—Июнь 2006 (5 лет и 1 месяц)
Computational athematics, Computer graphics, Algorithmic languages and software development, Data bases, Work organization and production scheduling, Theory of automata, Modelling, Computer circuit, System software, Logic programming, Automation of electron system engineering