High-performing, results-driven Director of Marketing with more than fifteen years experience providing executive leadership, focusing on ROI based lead generation programs and marketing optimisation.
Demonstrated experience in creating and implementing strategic integrated marketing plans.
Establishes corporate vision / direction, manages projects, products from conception to launch, and produces immediate and sustainable results.
For the last 7 years I have been working as head of marketing departments and responsible not only for the developing of sales and marketing, user acquisition and brand awareness, but also for the creation of marketing team, employee recruiting, motivation, working with strengths and weaknesses of my team, and also for the strategy and tactic in marketing.
I have many times and deeply participated in the development of products - services, mobile and web applications, CRM systems.
I have deep knowledge in e-commerce, mobile apps, PC and mobile games, b2c services, and I know a lot about behaviour of end customers.
- Lecturer of the Mobile Marketing theme at the Higher School of Economics (HSE), Graduate School of Business Unit - Mentor at the Faculty of Internet Marketing in Yandex.Prakticum
- Development and implementation of marketing strategy
- Leading of the Digital Marketing department
- Creating a brand new multi-platform and multi-channel attribution model - User acquisition and retention by all marketing channels
- Created a Digital Marketing department from scratch: found and hired specialists in contextual and targeted advertising, a media buyer, an SEO specialist, a mobile marketer, and created a CRM department
- Built the workflow of the department in such areas as User Acquisition (Web and Mobile), Customer Value Management (Retention, UpSales, Internal Launching) and SEO
- Developed two areas of promotion in Digital - “Cinema and TV Series” and “Sport” (Broadcasts
December 2017 — April 2019
1 year 5 months
of the “English Premier League”)
- Strengthened the team with external agencies to scale the traffic (separately for paid and organic traffic, for SEO, design, video production)
- A system of cross-channel traffic attribution (web, mobile, smart TV, promo codes, cross-sales, partnerships) was developed and implemented
- Digital analytics systems and online dashboards, based on key department metrics were created and implemented
- Conducted 7 large integrated multi-channel advertising campaigns and dozens local user acquisition campaigns
- Developed a CRM (CVM) strategy and a system of trigger chains via email, sms, mobile PUSH
- Attracted more than 2.7 million installations of Okko application (more than 0.5 million - paid) - The growth of monthly organic installations: from 150.000 to 350.000 / month
- The overall growth of site traffic: from 3.7 to 5.9 mln / month
- The growth of Google organics: from 0.5 to 2 mln / month
- The growth of paid traffic: from 0 to 1 mln / month
The main task that was set and successfully completed was to create and systematise the process of user acquisition and to increase brand awareness.
Main Achievements and figures
- Creation of an efficient Marketing Department
- Built effective system of users acquisition from such channels as Facebook, Google Ads, various global and local CPI Networks, the referral system, organic channels.
An approach to the inhabitants of Africa has been found from the advertising point of view.
- More than 500,000 installations was achieved in 22 countries in Africa, 200,000+ complete registrations, including passed BIO identification process, was received.
- Analytics system was set up for all advertising channels and all important activities of users inside the application.
- Reduced the cost of registered users from $6.5 to $0.5 per user. The conversion rate from installation to registration increased from 15% to 55% within 4 months.
- Development of strategy in Digital marketing. From the scratch to digitized results.
- User acquisition: Development and implementation of advertising campaigns to attract end-users to the project. Creation of promotional materials, target audience definition, various methods
to test advertising.
- Analysis of the campaign effectiveness, incl. user's activity inside the application.
Work with different tracking systems: AppsFlyer, Facebook Analytics, Mixpannel, Firebase and others.
- Development of marketing tools to increase main conversions rates and retention of users. Incentive bonus program development, referral system, different interface solutions.
- Deep participation in the development of the product (mobile application) - improvement of the onboarding process, registration process, bonus program, UI.
- Creation, hiring and leading of the team of Digital Marketing Department.
- I formed new marketing department quickly with tasks for each person
- I created the effective system of customer acquisition
- We increased the number of orders from 150 to 18,000 per month
- I developed a system of end-to-end analytics for all key business indicators - We increased brand awareness (a lot of articles in major Russian media)
- More than 36000 relevant installs of iOS app was attract
(in condition of narrow geo targeting and small audience)
- Reached leading positions on the most relevant search queries in the AppStore - Implemented a system for customer loyalty as a source of user acquisition
- Development of strategy and launching plans from the scratch
- Hiring and leading of the marketing team (user acquisition, PR, design, analytics)
- Promotion of Foodfox service (as mobile app and website) in all available online and offline channels: contextual and media advertising, target advertising, programmatic (incl. Big Data), CPA and RTB networks. Radio, outdoor, promotions.
- Public relations and SMM
- Audience research, analysis of competitors, sales, advertising results. User segmentation. Cohort analytics.
- ASO for iOS app and SEO for website
- Increasing user retention and purchase frequency using Email, SMS and in-app PUSH campaigns
- I participated in the development of a new website and mobile applications for iOS and Android.
Areas of responsibility:
Strategic, Analytical and Operational CRM for 3 of taxi companies of the “Komandir” Group (customer segmentation, customer master data, customer analytics, loyalty programs, customer attraction, customer life cycle management, direct mailing and email marketing). Marketing research. Customer care (contact center; feedback management). Development of all promotion campaigns of the “Komandir.” Group: “Komandir. Taxi", “Lastochka Taxi," "Taxi 2412".
- Development and implementation of formalized business processes of customer service in the “Komandir” Group.
- Marketing and advertising support of the new taxi brand launch (from the conception to implementation).- Creation of tariff policy and planning the company's financial results.
- Launching of advertising campaigns and promotions to attract and retain customers. - Implementation of the new CRM system.
- Launch of a new loyalty program for brands “Komandir. Taxi "and " Taxi 2412".
- Development and successful launch of 2 mobile applications for “Taxi 2412”.
- Management of the marketing department (5 persons)
- The high-tech Comfort class taxi service was successful launched (Taxi 2412, more than 2500 cars in 9 months).
- A long-term development plan of the company was created.
- Increased average check of the company.
- Implemented a new system for customer loyalty.
- Developed and launched 4 high-quality mobile applications for customers and drivers.
- Created the marketing strategy of the Group of Companies “Komandir.”
I have a deep knowledge of Russian taxi market, I understand needs of two main groups of customers: taxi clients and taxi drivers, and I know how to make them happy.
I have a good experience in working with limited budget and under pressure.
1. Launch and promotion of a new important company product: Yandex.Browser (http://browser.yandex.ru)
Distribution in the markets of Russia, Ukraine, Turkey, Kazakhstan and Belarus. KPI - market share of the browser in Russia, level of awareness.
- concept and product launch plans development
- advertising campaigns (TV, online, offline), media planning
- PR of a product
- creating promo-websites, advertising materials, production of TV commercial ("How we made our browser")
- audience research, analysis of competitors
- current data analysis
- Yandex.Browser share in Russia is 4,8% (9 months of life) - Successful TV commercial
- Good level of awareness
2. Launch and promotion of a new company product: Yandex Elements (http://element.yandex.ru — extension for browsers)
Distribution in the markets of Russia, Ukraine, Turkey, Kazakhstan and Belarus.
KPI - market share of extension in the browsers in Russia.
- concept and product launch plans development - online advertising campaigns, media planning
- PR of product
- creating promo-websites, advertising materials - audience research, analysis of competitors
- current data analysis
Operational management of the marketing department (5 persons)
Marketing strategy development (brands "Molotok.ru", "Ataxa.ru", "Brandsandbrands.ru")
Working with all marketing tools for achieve KPI of each brand. Such as:
- media and contextual advertising, media-planning
- affiliate programs development and working with partners
- special events in Internet (charity, educational, entertainment events, etc.)
- offline activities: participation in professional exhibitions, conferences, forums. Press- conferences, BTL and educational events for customers.
- working with advertising agencies to develop offline advertising campaigns (subway, billboards, TV, radio)
- Social Media Marketing
- improvement of projects usability
- online and offline PR and communication with mass media
- increasing number of active users from 0.5 to 3 million
- increasing of brand awareness in online and offline
- recognition Molotok.ru as an expert of russian e-commerce - creating 3 applications for SM
- creating and launching an application of smartphones
• Development and launch of the joint project of GameLand and MTS - special rate of mobile for active gamers.
• Marketing and PR activities for promotion of Game group of media (magazines: "Страна Игр", "РС ИГРЫ", "РС gamer", website "gameland.ru", TV-channel "Gameland.TV")
• Communication with all game developers of CIS
• Launch new special game periodical magazine for several retail chains • Offline events for game media (exhibitions, competitions)
• Developing, planning and execution of marketing projects to promote the brands of B2B, B2C (incl with large retail chains);
• Planning, budgeting, approving, financial reporting of the project;
• Creation of promotional web-sites, POSM, printing;
• Special offline activities: participation in professional exhibitions, conferences, forums. Press- conferences, BTL and educational events for customers.
• Marketing analysis and reports
Operational management of the design department, web development department, PR department.
• Communication with clients
• Attracting new clients
• Communication with foreign industries as a production manager (China, India, Poland, Latvia);