About me: I like programming and everything around programming. Sometimes I don't like to be a developer especially when there are boring tasks at work. Anyway I like what I do and my profession)
I have enough self discipline to work remotely;
I have enough passion to explore and learn new technologies/conceptions by myself;
I have enough soft skills to work in different teams and environments;
I like to explore business tasks and find optimal solutions. Every solved task helps me to understand subject deeper;
If there is time to have some fun with my teammates, I am in it)
I rewrited current API from PHP (Laravel) to new technologies stack:
- NestJs + Sequelize (Typescript);
- Amazon SQS;
- Amazon S3;
There were several optimisations in APIs workflow during rewriting API.
While I was rewritting I integrated different insurance companies APIs into our system. These APIs have different desings such as REST and SOAP.
I worked in team which responsibility was "shared services". These services are used by whole company. Services such as:
- payment service with multi payment types and providers;
- sms service which support different providers;
- email service;
- pdf generation service from handlebars templates;
- email templates generation service;
Another one main responsibility was developing database sctructure, schemas, tables, dataflow etc.
I used docker and docker-compose in my daily routine to deploy APIs locally.
There were kibana and teamcity on our test servers.
Sometimes I added features in current project's frontend:
- ReactJS (Redux);
I developed new services using this stack:
- NestJS + TypeORM (Typescript);
I added new features in current API and frontend:
My main responsibility was adding new features in current project;
The main task was - writing service to transfer credit histories data into special aggregator - Equifax;
- Authorisation using TLS;
- Sign and encrypt using CryptoPRO with russian standart GOST R 34.10 / GOST R 34.11;
- Generating reports in XML;
I developed company's tools for internal using. Tools such as:
- Data analyzer to make decisions about participation in tenders;
- Data analyzer about workers and machines costs to decrease expenses;