1. Project management from the customer's side:
- formalization of requirements to the product in the form of a technical assignment or a backlog;
- creating a tender for selecting the outsource developer;
- agreement of the contract and other documents;
- organization of all project's works and communications;
- acceptance of completed works;
- planning & estimating of feature development;
- preparation of product specifications for features;
- planning and maintenance of the synchronized QA & development processes - mobile apps team, backend team, frontend team, design;
- leading everyday stand-up calls with team;
- working with Project managers team;
- working with budgets;
2. Counseling and coaching for teams of Education programs in the field on creation / development / support their IT products.
- Project team management;
- Coaching and mentoring.
3. Technical support:
- Implementation of GIT for operational updates;
- technical support / domain name registration / use of domain zones / connection of analytics;
4. Development and support of the introduction of the Fund identification service based on the Blitz product Identity Provider.
- sites of EdCrunch conferences Moscow and regional: http://edcrunch.spb.ru/2017/
- website KIVO http://kivo.hse.ru/ - development the project from the beginning.
- website of NOTO http://notoproject.org/ - development the project from the beginning with the creation and negotiation of a logo and corporate identity.
- website of the competition in the field of school education: https://topschool.rybakovfond.ru/ - creating the technical assignment for the project, development of structure and further management of website development.
- website of the competition of Vygotsky in the pre-school education: https://konkurs.rybakovfond.ru - creating the technical assignment for the project, development of structure and further management of website development.
- website of the competition for all teachers in Russia: https://iteacher.rybakovfond.ru/ - creating the technical assignment for the project, development of structure and further management of website development.
- Implemented and launched new app (iOS+Android) for searching and matching activities: https://getacorn.com/
Development of new features for the company's website.
Analysis of users' feedbacks, and creation on its basis technical specifications for new projects.
Managing of budgets, risks, terms.
Create interfaces in Axure.
Work with the sales-team and the analysts.
Creating sales funnel.
Working with a team of developers / designers to implement new projects.
Creating technical documentation.
Work in e-commerce
I started working as a junior project manager. For 3 years I grew to a Project Manager. I launched and implemented a payment service for the air ticket sales site. Also I implemented many small projects including mobile ones.
Development and promoting online projects for Moscow cultural schools.
Testing and support of the project after the end of the development.
Preparation of reports and documentation of the performed works.
Work with government customers.
Managing budgets, risks, terms.
Working with foreign customers.
Creating advertising campaigns and managing them in Google Adwords, and in Yandex.Direct