Agile PM / Scrum Master with 8 years of experience, who's is trying his hardest to establish fruitful collaboration between the stakeholder and the team, to keep everyone happy and motivated :) Blogging at kiniabulatov.com on agile communication and distributed teams. Helped build transparent workflows for distributed teams, that allow people to concentrate on work with as less distractions as possible.
Consulting on creating transparent processes, building quality requirements flow, and helping to identify ways for remote and distributed teams to productively communicate. Agile Coaching. Doing scrum / agile / kanban trainings.
Helping to optimize process for growing transatlantic team, streamlining development to be predictable, helping teams to self-organize
- Built clear workflow that suits company processes and streamlined planning and scheduling, to be predictable (see my speech at Atlassian Summit '18 about this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFDtxT5-5MM)
- Helping team understand the value behind the workload and fostering self-organization,
- Helping with conflicts, working on facilitating efficient communication
- Assesment and teams motivation across the product,
- Managing Russian Branch, budget, employees,
- Coordinating work between distributed teams (Ru, US - 10 hrs difference),
- Built requirements sub-project to increase quality of requirements coming to the devs (https://kiniabulatov.com/2017/08/24/how-to-ensure-requirements-quality-skuvault-way/)
- Business Analysis for upcoming feature requirements.
- Facilitating communcation and agile events for Kanban & Scrum Teams with no overlapping hours (retro, planning, on demand meetings) (https://kiniabulatov.com/2018/01/18/agile-communication-in-distributed-teams-with-no-overlapping-hours/)
- Hiring and Sourcing of IT pros :)
- Blogging on team progress with an extensive usage of gifs
- Administering Atlassian Jira and Confluence, helping with workflows, custom fields, scriptrunner and automation
You can read on what was done by me or with my help here: https://kiniabulatov.com/category/skuvault/
Administering Russian Team / legally runnung Ru Branch
Selfish.me iPhone app, Available at CIS AppStores and Canada (https://www.linkedin.com/company/3044820)
In relation to projects schedule, planning the workforce depending on projects state and intensity.