Самый свежий (центральный) профиль всегда на LinkedIn: https://linkedin.com/in/egphilippov/ . Более-менее старая информация — ниже.
• Worked at/for Citigroup, USA
government, IBM, DTS, MTS.
• High Load: 15 000 simult. open TCP sock. per machine and ICQ IM system for Novosibirsk division of MTS (Russian GSM/3G/4G telecom provider/ISP);
• Java exp. since 1998 (almost uninterrupted);
• Many other softw.devel.areas of expertise.
I need a 100% remote job, full-time or part-time; no relocation is currently possible. Please contact me. Thank you.
I'd like to 1. upgrade my hourly rate to match western standards — or be closer to them, and 2. join harder challenging project(s), — areas of interest and/or skill are backend Java/C/C++/etc, high load, blockchain/challenging fintech.
Plans. When I complete some additional educational courses in modern AI (currently planning this) and tie up the various loose ends with my AI/NLP/NLU skills list, I'll want to work as primarily AI and NLP/NLU R'n'D, including distributed/decentralized/economical AI/NLU, leaving out all other software development tasks to non-AI folks.
Primary area of interest: strict non-approximate validated/verified natural languages understanding and machine reasoning and safe application (working on behalf of human individuals and groups/group entities — human-centric and biology-centric), multiparty dialogues and understanding and safe application; various sublanguages of mixed/freeform natural language and/or disciplined natural language: QuasiFormalNaturalLanguage (a PaaS is coming relatively soon), QuasiFormalEnglish, QuasiFormalRussian. Less primary area: largest-scale AI/NLP/NLU.
• 34 years of software development experience (since 10 years old);
• 21 years of Java (since 1998);
• 8+ years of responsible remote development;
• 8 years of C/C++ under Win32 (COM, GUI, Qt 4/5, wxWidgets) and
under Linux /FreeBSD/Solaris (Qt 5, TCP, high load: 15000 simultaneously open TCP sockets per machine, profiling), 3 years of JNI
• 19+ years of open source software development (since 2000)
• 3 years of Z80 assembler, MSX and MSXDOS audio/video/printer/mouse/tape drivers;
• Exp. writing Linux CDMA modem driver and Syllable OS mouse driver;
• 2 yrs as a Java J2ME developer for mobile phones.
• Fluent English.
Almost any approaches+ways!
3rd place on Irkutsk regional
mathematics olympiad, ~1988
Novosibirsk State University, MMF, pure math / computer science, 1992-1995 — ≈ 16 courses with validated/verified knowledge;
Physical-mathematical school (for olympiad winners) #165, Novosibirsk, 1989-1990.
Russian (native), English (fluent writing, reading, speaking)