• Supporting business leaders by coaching and advising in resource planning, competence and career development, assessment, mentoring and development of teams and team members;
• Supporting business people in change process: restructuring, new processes implementation;
• Advising business managers in recruitment, talent management, T&D, labor law, OD topics to ensure compliance and alignment with corporate rules, policies and business requirements and supporting implementation. Implementing and sharing best practices within current HR processes.
• Handling complex cases regarding labor law, hiring/termination, disciplinary or performance related actions in accordance with local legislation and business requirements;
• In collaboration with business leaders working out and implementation corporate competency model based on the company values and success factors, driving and promoting company’s competency model, working on creating assessment and education tools based on competency model
Leading HR Projects:
• Reinforcing and developing referral program, supporting internal promotions of the employees;
• Employer branding activities: carrying out events for strengthening employee brand among students/graduates;
• Global best practices implementation;
• Outplacement project management;
• BrassRing (applicants tracking system) championship in Russia.
Recruitment & Onboarding:
• Working within the HR department responsible for strategic talent acquisition across the Novartis Rx Russia;
• Conducting assessments of candidates according to business needs, corporate culture and competency profiles, giving feedback;
• Onboarding program development, implementation and follow-up;
• Working out proposals for outplacement of impacted employees.
• Creating assessment tools, conducting development centers of current employees according to business needs, creating reports for training department, giving feedback to employees, who passed the assessment;
• Taking part in nominations of employees for Trainings, creating waiting lists, communicating with Corporate University.
• Consulting employees in terms of annual goal setting;
• Control of annual PMP forms completion.
• Taking part in budgeting of OPEX for staffing.
• Performing full life cycle recruitment;
• Communicating and reinforcing the clients' brand and culture in the recruiting strategy;
• Recruiting, sourcing, screening, interviewing, and matching candidates to fill open positions;
• Partnering with Hiring Managers in all steps of the hiring process, providing a tailored and flexible recruitment approach;
• Maintaining high level of candidate contact;
• Work across all business modes for our clients;
• Establish and maintain business relationships;
• Project management of politically sensitive and confidential recruitment;
• Preparing analytical reports on the labor market;
• Taking part in specialized events (round tables, industry exhibitions, etc);
• Writing articles on various topics on request of specific media;
• Training and management of two people.