• 14+ years in IT.
• 7+ years of management experience.
• IT infrastructure design, implementation and support organization.
• Experienced in territorially separated team management, including non-stuff employees.
• Budget processes execution.
• Experience of managing 3rd party suppliers.
• Business continuity procedures development and implementation.
• Experienced in IT systems development organization based on Microsoft
(Windows Server, Active Directory, Exchange, SharePoint), VMware, Cisco
and other corporate IT standards.
• Ability to work with international counterparts in a global approach.