I am an experienced software engineer with 5+ years in software development and system administration.
My main skills are:
- Erlang and C (with C11) programming languages
- BSD and GNU/Linux programming and administration
- software architecture
- Bash scripting
- Docker and docker-compose
- PostgreSQL administration and programming on PL/pgSQL and plain SQL
Also, I have an experience in Golang, basic knowledge in Rust, Python (I use it for scripting and prototyping) and Common Lisp.
I am interested in:
- BSD, GNU/Linux and other Unix-like OS's
- free software (free as "freedom") and GNU project
- cryptography and information security
- Computer Science
- AI and ML
- computer vision
- distributed computations
- scientific computations
- low-level system programming on C and Asm for Unix and Unix-like OS's
- CPU and OS Elbrus (ru: Эльбрус), also RISC-V and other open architectures
- C, Lisp, Erlang and Rust
- electronics, microcontrollers, SoC, DIY, PLC, FPGA
- Three-valued logic and ternary computers (Setun (Сетунь), etc.)
I am open for a full-time remote job offers, but can be working as a freelancer if the project is of interest to me.