Quality assurance engineer, manager, lead with large experience of creating QA process and department from scratch. Automation QA skills on junior level (Java stack).
Buzzwords: Testing, Manual Testing, Automation testing, Selenide, Java, REST API, Postman, Gradle, Git, Selenium, Selenide, Gitlab, TestNG, Jira, Youtrack, IntelliJ IDEA, SCRUM, Agile, SQL, Bash, Qase, Websocket.
Organised testing process in a fully remote team. Performed HR management in the QA department (searching, interviewing and hiring candidates, developing and motivating a team).
Also, I take part in manual testing of Web and Mobile (iOS/Android) applications and in developing and maintaining automation tests (Java, TestNG, Selenide).
• Covered all business functionality with test cases.
• Organised and took part in the automation regression web testing process for the project (Java, TestNg, Selenide).
I was responsible for organising and controlling the testing process of 4 web apps, backend with microservice architecture(60+ microservices), 4 mobile apps. In addition, was Scrum master in two teams.
Also, my responsibilities included managing the hiring process, researching and choosing testing tools, designing testing plans and strategies, test reports creation, collaboration with PO, PM, team leads, CTO and CEO.
• Built QA department (from scratch up to 15 members) and developed QA processes and standards in the company.
• Implemented Scrum in the development process.
• Organised implementation of automation testing (web, mobile, backend)