Lead a core team of data analysis.
Experience in Machine Learning, Big Data, Web Analytics, Data-driven models, Predictive modeling, Project management, Consulting, Training.
Programming skills: JS, Python, R, SQL. Tensorflow, Keras, MatLab, Visual Gene Developer, Pytorch, CUDA.
Work with analytic services: Google Analytics, Yandex Metrika, Adobe Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Tealium, Webtrekk, Appsflyer.
Creator of 4 digital products.
Top clients: Citibank, Amway, IKEA, Avito, Johnson&Johnson, Pfizer, Biersdorf, Puma, Benetton, Michelin, Colgate, Xerox, Hills, Chanel, Obi, Toyota, Lexus, Audi, Ford, BMW, Mini, Microsoft, Land Rover, Jaguar, Samsung Electronics, GE
Managing analytics team, conducting training for client groups, communication with clients, budgeting, product development, analytics automation.
• Measures the effectiveness of improvements through deep analysis of data on performance metrics striving for cost-effective high-quality improvements.
• Experience in Campaign analysis/management and Modeling in the many areas of the business, including Customer: segmentation, engagement, propensity, retention, churn, value, care, and acquisition; Product: simulation, testing, and evaluation; Content: acquisition, pricing, valuation, and recommendation.
• Collaboration with external third-party partners to assist with data collection and reporting
• Development of core insights to suggest, create and execute analysis to support fundamental improvements to the customer's site experience
1. Flucast epidemic predictor. Based on machine learning algorithm which can predict flu epidemic within the whole country from 1 to 4 weeks split by region. Avg. accuracy is 94%. One of the largest pharmaceutical company uses forecasts for regular optimization of media campaigns. Potential savings is about 12% of the whole media budget.
2. Ecom parser. Automated script for parsing any open data about client competitors. Data presented in Google Data Studio.
3. Streaming set. Semi-automated service for aggregating 30+ sources of digital data in one place. Ready to export in Data Studio.
4. Social Graph. Image classifier service based on Deep Learning for social media paid traffic. +27% CTR, +19% CR.
Current clients: Citibank, Amway, IKEA, Avito, Johnson&Johnson, Beiersdorf, Puma, Michelin, Colgate, Xerox, Benetton.
Obi, Toyota, Lexus, Audi
- Adobe Analytics/ Omniture
- Google Analytics / Google Analytics 360
- Google Tag Manager
- Yandex Metrika
- js, HTML
- Sales Analytics: deliver regular and ad-hoc reporting & analyses, provide recommendations, develop forecasting
- Conversion Optimization: improve websites performance (mainly sales wise) through best practices implementation and A/B/Multivariate testing
- Web Analytics: provide actionable insights & recommendations, implement and support analytics solutions, prepare reporting & analysis, carry out internal trainings
- Implemented 50+ changes on the websites to increase conversion rate
- Helped optimizing Paid Search and Affiliate Marketing programs
- Delivered data-driven insights and strategies using sales and digital analytics, customer experience and business intelligence tools
- Mobile application analysis and strategic planning
Managing web analytics team to support full cycle of digital analytics process.
- Land Rover
- Provide clients with statistical and analytic data, preparing recommendations
- Web is analytics services: Omniture, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager
- KPI reporting, creation of several dashboards in Power BI for clients
- Managing process of site performance optimization
- Interaction with developers, system testing
- Researching of search requests, drafting and structuring lists of search requests, project management in the working group
- Setting targets for developers, including work with freelancers
- UX/UI analytics