10+ years experienced Java/C++ developer.
Clean code maniac.
Java servers (from scratch):
* Custom game social network (friends, game progress, promo, rating tables etc.).
* Realtime game analytics collecting server (game events, payments, reporting). Hundreds of equests per second.
* Banner advertising and news server (banners, news, user targeting).
* SMS-billing server (used many sms aggregators API enpoints, own sms format, purchase checks, flexible price targeting algorithms).
* Content delivery server (CDS) (building and delivering java/android game builds "on the fly" for specific user device). Multithreaded realtime build system.
* Mailing server (smart wrapper for Amazon SES with load and quota balancing).
* Payment checkout server (for GooglePlay/AppStore purchase checking)
* Several multiplayer realtime game servers (both was written from scratch on low level using nonblocking sockets, multithreading and a lot of design patterns, Java SE 7/8. Java core).
* As support and improvements for our flagman project "WARHAMMER 40000" game server.
Technology: Windows Azure, Photon server API, MS SQL server.
Game site: http://www.herocraft.com/games/#!warhammer.
* Client-side network communicating code (framework API) for game servers described above (Windows/Android/iOS).
* C++ code generators for high-level network protocol interaction between client and server.
* Also have big experience in clean code, refactoring, design patterns, algorithms, multithreading and code review. Like nonstandard tasks and brain puzzlers.
* Have experience of leading a small team (2-3 devs).