Tipico is a leading EU sports betting provider with branches in Germany, Austria, Malta and other countries.
In my role I participated in developing several internal and customer/cashier facing web applications
My responsibilities included:
* Supporting and improving existing applications organised in monorepo.
* Developing new applications from scratch closely cooperating with backend team
* Gathering technical requirements from different teams
* Creating/configuring CI/CD pipelines
* Collaborating with UI/UX designers to create clean interfaces and simple, intuitive UX
* Interviewing new developers
Main tech stack:
* Lerna to manage monorepo packages
Arcadia is one of the leading outsourcing companies in Russia.
During this time period I participated in developing several hybrid mobile applications in close cooperation with distributed english speaking team responsible for the backend side.
My responsibilites also included supporting and adding new features to the web SPA written using React.js and developing applications in node.js.
Our main tech stack:
- Angular 4+
- Node.js (Express.js)
- Ionic framework v1
- Ionic framework v2+
- Developed several hybrid mobile applications from scratch
- Refactored and added features to the SPA application written using react.js
- Improved unit-test coverage
- Reviewed pull requests and shared knowledge across the team
- Configured CI pipelines (Jenkins)
During this period I worked as a fullstack developer in an upwork agency
Project I spent the most time with was a platform for selling custom made apparel (like http://teespring.com)
Tech stack I used:
- Optimized the performance of the backend side
- Created interactive designer for apparel customization
- Added stripe/paypal payment features
BFT company specializes in developing various applications for govermental structures
During this period I participated in supporting legacy automatization system for state procurement.
Tech stack used:
- Java with in-house MVC framework and ORM
Delovoy Vestnik is a company that acts as a local certificate authority.
The main projects I worked on were CRM system and desktop 'kiosk-terminal' application
The main goal of these projects was optimization the business processes and reducing operational costs.
The main tech stack I worked with was:
- Improved functionality of the CRM system
- Wrote node.js addons to be able to interact with cryptoproviders
- Improved functionality of the desktop application written in node-webkit (now known as nw.js)