SPB TV Rosing is a fully elaborated platform that provides for an immediate launch of OTT TV or IPTV services, with no time needing to be spent on design and development. It is a universal solution for telecom operators, TV operators and media companies to stay competitive and ensure a solid revenue stream.
More than 10 projects over the world.
- SPB TV Russia: https://ru.spbtv.com
- voka: https://www.voka.tv
- BeeTV: https://beetv.kz
Maintaining and prioritizing the backlog to ensure that the teams is working on stories that maximize business value and deliver necessary fixes and functionality to all customers.
* Draft key objectives, strategies and apply the data for a product to make business decisions.
* Possess a fundamental understanding of end-to-end customer experience integration and dependencies.
* Collaborate with stakeholders during the visioning and concept development of a product.
* Lead, manage and collaborate with cross-functional teams, business partners and stakeholder management for a product(s).
* Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy.
SPB TV Home generates a personal TV viewing experience at home. Members of one household can conveniently share billing and subscriptions while staying true to their own video preferences. SPB TV uses big data to define users’ tastes and offer them the most attractive content.
* Product development by identifying potential products and market demands.
* Generating product requirements.
* Determining specifications, production timetables and time-integrated plans for product introduction.
Won in the "The best set-top box for OTT and hybrid receiving" at Big Digit 2017
Lebara Play is award winning OTT TV solution for different platforms.
* Project Manager and Technical architect for Lebara Play project.
* API, Android, iOS, Set-Top Box, HTML(Desktop and Responsive), Infrastructure.
Won in the "Best TV everywhere/multi-screen video" category at 2015 CSI Awards at the International Broadcasting Convention in Amsterdam.
Won two awards at Mobile News Awards 2016 ceremony, which is one of the most prestigious awards in the sphere of mobile communications in the United Kingdom.
- distributed monitoring
- network configuration for highload
- routing configuration for highload
- logs centralisation
- real-time analytics (ELK)
- architecting various numbers of internal products
- CDN architecting
- Jira, Stash, TeamCity
- PBX (asterisk)
- Backup system
- clustered and standaloned dbs: mysql, cassandra, elasticsearch, redis, memcached(+twemproxy)