• Software engineer with 3 years of experience;
• Cross-browser development including IE8
• The practice of using approved code-convention (e.g. BEM)
• Practical experience and understanding of agile development environment (SCRUM);
• Participation in business communications with both customers and the company's top management
• Experience in interviewing and mentoring Junior-developers
My team was responsible for developing the ”Calculator” web app where users can take out an insurance. Our task was to implement new logic and functionality in terms of the existing application and at the same time keep it user-friendly.
Main stack: Knockout js, ES6, Flow, Lodash, jQuery, Yarn, Flow, SCSS
- Cross-browser development including IE9
- Created various Components and features using approved code-convention (e.g. BEM)
- Investigated and fixed bugs of various complexity
- Took part in SCRUM meetings
- Had experience in writing docs describing complex interfaces
- Capable to dive into other functional streams in short period of time
2 Project: (USA project)
Developing and implementation of features in conformity with:
code-convention, bug-fix, writing tests, code-review.
Discussing the issues: grooming, planing.
Demonstration (demo) to all members of the project what have been done in the sprint (every week)
- React js, Redux, ES6, lodash
Testing: Jest, Enzyme
Styling: BEM + SCSS
Developed web applications and made web-based manuals for the new-comers adaptation course. The vast majority of work was related to web-parts for the learning platform development. Took a significant part in writing SPA aimed at Financial Services and Project goals, created with ReactJS.
- Created various SPAs and web-based manuals using React and jQuery
- Cross-browser development including IE8
- Experience in teaching and mentoring junior developers
- Was involved in the business communications with both customers and the company's top management
Technologies: React js, ES6, jQuery, Bootstrap, Html, SCSS,
Participation: Dealing with mark-up and styling according to a given design, often pixel-perfect.
Project Role: developer
Project: Landing pages
Dev Team: 3 members.
Tools: Photoshop, MS Visual Studio, Git