Head of Scrum Masters (3 direct reports)
• Lead the process of transition from waterfall methodology to Agile and Kanban
• Introduced Kanban process for multiple teams and processes
• As Agile coach established Scrum framework for multiple teams including all events and artefacts
• Facilitating team meetings: stand ups, retrospectives, sprint reviews, sprint planning, backlog grooming
• Introducing planning poker, and concept of relative sizing in story points
• Calculating, tracking and forecasting team’s velocity, capacity, utilisation
• Introducing KPI dashboards: sprint/release burn-down, and burn-up charts, teams' velocity, defect status per sprint/release, cumulative flow diagram per sprint/release, etc.
• Facilitating Scrum of Scrums meetings
• Successfully integrated QA (manual testers and automation engineers) into development team in order to create truly cross functional teams.
• Initiated and supported the CI\CD implementation.
• Coached product owners, scrum masters, business managers, architects in Scrum/Agile/Kanban methodologies
• Contributed by removing organizational blockers and impediments, helped teams to continuously improve their process and behaviour through regular reflection and adaptation
Head of Project Management office(5 direct reports)
• Directing and managing the team (5 direct reports).
• Managing $700 000 project portfolio including owning the budget, monitoring and controlling schedule, scope and quality deviations.
• Chairing Steering Committee.
• Providing regular reports to senior management regarding the status of projects in the portfolio including budget expenditure and projects’ results deliverу timeframes.
• Continuously tracking changes and cross project dependencies and risks, negotiating resource conflicts resolution.
• Controlling the compliance with the requirements to project documentation.
• Improving the process of interaction between internal business customer and project teams.
• Developing project management process and portfolio management process.
• Acting as Product Owner of Loyalty program (client bonuses and incentives
• Supporting Forex Club’s B2B products, including product development, products upgrades and product replacements based on the analysis of needs of regional business units of Russia and China
• Developing price models for B2B products to ensure quality and competitiveness
• Directly worked with clients
• Providing day to day project management activities as well as reports to Steering committee and Management Board
• Coordinating the activities of IT teams in developing and presenting IT architecture solutions according to project objectives and senior management requirements
• Managing partner databases in the back-office systems and providing high level support for Forex Club’s IB partners (Introducing Brokers)
• Structuring the work of partner’s IT teams involved in integration projects
IT Project Manager / Group Lead
• Recruiting and directly managing a group of software engineers (C/C++), analysts, architects developing FOREX trading software including server side systems and client applications
• Working close with the company’s stakeholders to collect requirements and define the objectives, planning, executing, and finalising projects according to strict deadlines and within a set budget
• Acquiring resources and coordinating the efforts of team members and third-party contractors and consultants in order to deliver projects according to plan
• Leading, mentoring and motivating 10 team members (direct reports) and utilising, KPIs and personal goals to keep individuals engaged and working as a high performance unit