● Over 8 years of active experience in commercial projects, working with strong team members and using cutting-edge technologies. Gained experience in design, implementation and optimization complex projects based on multi-layered architectures.
● Extremely useful experience gained during the two years of work in Odnoklassniki, as well as processes of the company Mail.Ru Group in Moscow. Worked with teams of strong developers in the context of highload and bigdata, releasing features in production for more than 140 million unique users. Engaged in the development API. Designed and launched a system for allocating application (Social Games) limit actions on the basis of viral users response.
● Was a member of projects with different development methodologies and team management. Scrum equipped. Worked in real using of TDD, Burn Down Charts, Scrum Mastering, Team Planning & estimation, as well with Jira support.
● I believe that success - it is not only the completion of the tasks, but the ability would lead the main goal, to supplement or correct the plan and achieve the desired goals and the satisfaction of profit.
- Java/J2SE (Core, Collections, Synchronization, JMM)
- J2EE (Servlet, JTA, JPA, JSP/JSF 2|3)
- Spring (IoC, MVC, Transaction, Testing, jdbc, etc.)
- HTML, CSS and Java Script, Ext JS & JQuery.
- Apache Tomcat, Jboss, GlassFish.
- SVN, GIT
- SQL (MSSQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle)
- NoSQL (Cassandra)
- Full Text Searching (Hibernate Search, Solr)
- Unix (Mac OS, Linux)
- A full Scrum and TDD injected + configuring and using of special tools.
- Manage a team of developers, training, motivation, setting goals, etc.
- Communicates clearly and effectively with management and business side